standing together as one
-Games
-Ice-Breakers
-Interactive
-Night Activites
-Bathing
-First Aid
-Training (Both sec 1 & 2)
-Physical Training
-Meals Logistics
To these various I/Cs AND A I/Cs, it's best that you read this whole post because i dont want any excuses from anyone of you.
These various I/Cs nid to pass up their edited proposals, the hard copy, by Monday, 3pm, 9th March.
The soft copy by sunday, 8th March, 2359.
if u cant print, send to me at lim.li.zhen@hotmail and leave a note.
or u can print it during reccess or after sch at the library.
those who dont hand in by Monday, 3pm, 9th March, will stay back and type it out and print it at the library. and the A I/C have to stay back to help as well.
if I/Cs and A I/Cs dont finish it and hand it up on 9th March, Monday, both cant go home until it is typed and handed up. and i mean it.
if u really have no time to do during the weekend, i want an explanation, dont just tell me your're busy.
i want to noe what are you busy with and how much of a day will u be busy.
if ur com crashed, meet up with your a I/C and discuss how to split the job. or u can write out your part of the proposal and pass it to your A I/C to type it out.
If you have any questions about your proposals, ask me, lyndsey or kexin. dont say u are unsure of certain things and tt's why u didint complete the proposal.
i want all the various I/Cs mentioned to post their e-mail on the tagboard. so that i can e-mail and re-confirm the changes you have to make. pass this msg down to all your various I/Cs.
i want every group I/C to know about this. if your I/Cs com crashed, inform them or ask other group I/Cs. even those who u know their com is working, still tell them about this post.
Various I/Cs, make sure you are 100% sure of wad you are supposed to do. cos i wont accept any excuses telling me tt you dont know wad you're supposed to do. or you are unsure.
understood-ed?
lizhen(:
@11:36 PM
CHIJSJC 9THBATCH :D
Proudly made up of BELOVED T.O.s
♥MSONG! and ♥MRCHOO!
And not forgetting, US.
Asiah
Chanelyn
ChunHui
Cristelle
Diana
Dionis
Emily
Ivy
JiaMin
JingXue
Jody
Joyce
Juliana
KeXin
KimGek
Kimberley
Kumari
LiZhen
Lyndsey
Maria
Namirah
Natalie
Nifpn
PuayShan
QiMin
QinLin
Rebecca
Rohini
RuiWen
Shaleen
Shalini
Shamini
Selina
Suzette
Tharushini
Vanessa
WaiMin
WanLing
Xiaotong
XiMin
tag to be linked, relinked or unlinked.
♥US
♥ChunHui
♥Cristelle
♥Dionis
♥Diana
♥Juliana
♥KeXin
♥LiZhen
♥Namelesssquadmate
♥Namirah
♥Papaya
♥QinLin
♥Suzette
♥WanLing
♥XiMin
♥th seniors
♥7thbatch
♥8thbatch
♥aiting
♥iryani
♥jolene
♥lijun
♥peisi
♥adeline
♥cindy
♥grace
♥iris
♥kongrui
♥penny
♥zhimin
♥angie
♥audrey
♥carmen
♥celestine
♥chiyou
♥denise
♥erdalyn
♥grace
♥huiling
♥marie
♥raychel
♥sherilyn
♥stephanie
♥yiping
Please DO NOT spam, thank you.